Sixth Avenue Centre Relaunched For Collective Sale At S$85m Reserve Price

Published: Apr 19, 2022 by 

Sixth Avenue Centre, a mixed-use boutique site located at 805 Bukit Timah Road, will be relaunched for collective sale via a tender on Apr 19. Credit: Cushman & Wakefield

Sixth Avenue Centre, a mixed-use boutique site located at 805 Bukit Timah Road, will be relaunched for collective sale via a tender on Apr 19.

The freehold site will be launched at a reserve price of S$85 million, which is unchanged from the reserve price in its previous tender in 2021, said Cushman & Wakefield on Monday (Apr 18).

Cushman & Wakefield had originally launched a tender for Sixth Avenue Centre in November 2021. Previously, the property had also been put up for collective sale in 2018, at an indicative guide price of S$90.5 million.

The real estate services company noted that at its previous tender, the market was “reeling from a round of cooling measures” that came into effect in December 2021.

“As such, most developers were hesitant to commit to properties with any residential element and preferred to 'wait and see' how the market would react during that period,” it said.

The current reserve price of S$85 million translates to a land rate of S$1,861 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), inclusive of a nominal development charge payable to build up to the gross plot ratio of 3.0 and for the bonus balcony space.

Sixth Avenue Centre is a mixed-use building comprising 7 retail shops and 18 residential units. The site has a maximum allowable gross floor area (GFA) of 4,183 square metres (sq m), where up to 40 per cent of the total GFA is allowed for commercial use and the remaining 60 per cent for residential use.

In 2018, the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) had also given approval for the residential portion to be retained as serviced residences, while requiring the future developer to amalgamate a portion of a remnant state land at the splayed corner junction at Sixth Avenue.

The extra land of around 85 sq m is expected to reduce the average land cost to S$1,788 psf ppr on the overall site.

Cushman & Wakefield director of capital markets Christina Sim said: “With guaranteed robust demand for hip retail, lifestyle and residential concepts, Sixth Avenue Centre will certainly be a prominent landmark and a limited edition offering.”

The collective sale tender will close on May 26 at 3 pm.

Credit: Business Times

No items found.

Connect with us

Have questions on real estate market trends, exclusive listings or opportunities in Singapore? Get connected with our team and speak to a professional.
Thank you! Your submission is successful.
If you did not hear from us within 24 hours, please call or WhatsApp our Hotline at +65 6100 6199.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

More Articles

Cooling Measures in Relation to HDB Resale Prices

Read More >

Shophouse At 93 Tanjong Pagar Rd Sold For S$13.25m

Read More >

Firms More Optimistic About Prospects In Singapore Than Overseas For Next 6 Months: BT-SUSS Poll

Read More >

Just Listed Properties For Sale

VIEW DETAILS

SOLD

999-year Leasehold
Semi-Detached

From 

S$

Enquire Now

Mandai Garden

VIEW DETAILS

SOLD

Freehold
Semi-Detached

From 

S$

Enquire Now

Lorong Marican

VIEW DETAILS

SOLD

Freehold
Semi-Detached

From 

S$

Enquire Now

The Carrara @ 801 Mountbatten Road

VIEW DETAILS

SOLD

Freehold
Semi-Detached

From 

S$

Enquire Now

Bowmont Gardens

VIEW DETAILS

SOLD

Freehold
Terraced House

From 

S$

Enquire Now

Eden Grove

VIEW DETAILS

SOLD

999-year Leasehold
Semi-Detached

From 

S$

Enquire Now

Spring Water Villas

whatsapp us logo
WhatsApp Us